Thursday 16 March 2017

February 2017 - My Personal planner weekly spreads

Hello everyone!!
We are in the middle of March (already?) but I still wanted to share with you my weekly spreads from February in my Filofax personal planner. I use this planner mainly as a memory keeping planner.


For my monthly spread I used washitape and some random Valentines themed sticker that I have in my collection. I like how it turned out. It's simple but cute!
weekly spread(2017_01_30 - 2017_02_05)
For the first week I chose to use some leftovers that I had from a Hello Petite Paper kit along with some Erin Condren stickers.

weekly spread(2017_02_06 - 2017_02_12)
For next week I used a kit from Lovely Planner, which was a free printable Valentines themed one. I liked the result very much because the kit is very cute and it doesn't scream Valentines day from miles away.

weekly spread(2017_02_13) - 2017_02_19)
Next we have Valentines week and a kit from My Pretty Paper Designs, which was also a free printable.

weekly spread(2017_02_20) - 2017_02_26)
For the last full week of February I used a free printable from Once More with Love, that I found on her Facebook group. It is very springlike and I love it. 

I hope you enjoyed my post and  i will see you in the next one!

Athina
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment