Friday 3 March 2017

Weekly Spread 27.02 - 05.03.2017

Hello everyone!!

Another week has come and is almost ready to go again.


For this week I chose a very beautiful kit, that I was hoarding for a long time, from Happy Cutie Studio.  The kit is called Time for Tea and as you can obviously imagine is tea and biscuits themed but in a very kawai way and I love it.


All the stickers that I used are from the kit and some extras are from Happy Cutie Studio as well.


By the time that I am writing this post, the Time for tea is still available in her shop, so if you like the look of it go and get yourself one. 
I am sure that if you go to her shop you won't leave with only one item!


Look how cute is this little girl and the little kitty...

I hope you enjoyed my post and  i will see you in the next one!

Athina
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment