Wednesday 8 February 2017

January 2017 - My ECLP Weekly Spreads

As this is my first proper post, I thought that it is appropriate to start with a January recap in  my Erin Condren Life Planner. This means that I am going to show you my January monthly spread and all the weekly spreads of the month and talk a little bit about them.

Let's start...
January 2017



For my monthly view I used a free printable from BEaYOUtiful Planning featuring a lot of pinks, blues and some gold accents. I chose this one because it is different from all the other January kits that I have seen and also it is floral (which I love). All the stickers that I used were from the kit except some little decorative ones which are from a Christmas pack I bought last year.

1st week  02/01 - 08/01/2017

For the first week of January I chose a gold and black free printable kit from Planner Problem. I wanted to continue with the festive and celebratory theme from the previous weeks in December and her New Year's 2017 kit  was perfect for that. All the stickers are from the kit.
The highlight of this week was the snow!! It was the first proper snow of this winter and I enjoyed it a lot.

2nd week 09/01 - 15/01/2017

Second week of the month and another kit from Planner Problem. This kit is called Winter and was the perfect match for this week because it was so cold and there was a lot of snow. The photo is from the day I planned for the week and that is why it looks so bare. As the days passed it got fuller. Except the doctor sticker on Wednesday and the snow globe on Monday, which are from Happy Cutie Studio on Etsy, all the other stickers are from the kit.
3rd week 16/01 - 22/01/2017
This was one of my favourite weeks of January, planner-wise. The kit I used is Melody from Hello Petite Paper on Etsy . This kit actually was from am Oops Bag that I got but apart from a few miscuts there was nothing wrong with it. 
This week was our 4th month wedding anniversary and I thought that this kit was very fitting for that.
4th week 23/01 - 29/01/2017
Last week of the month and we are back to another Planner Problem free printable. This one is her January colours one. The owls are from the same Christmas sticker pack that I used in my monthly view. This kit was a very good one to close the month.

I hope you enjoyed my post and  i will see you in the next one!

Athina
xx





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment