Sunday 5 February 2017

What planners I use

Hello everyone!! 
I am Athina and I just love planners & planning in general.
As this is my introductory post I wanted to share with you the planners that I like to use when planning my weeks and how I like to organise them.


My main planner is an Erin Condren Life Planner. I prefer to use the vertical layout because it suits better my program and this year I chose the colourful version instead of the neutral one. This is my second year of using the ECLP and I enjoy it very much.
I assume that you are all familiar with the Erin Condren Life Planners and all that comes with them. If you haven't heard of them and you want to know more about them, I suggest that you visit their website and of course watch a lot of Youtube videos for reviews and how-tos. Also if you want to receive a $10 off your first order with Erin Condren, just send me an email (thelittleplanner@yahoo.gr) and I'll tell you all you need to know.



Let's go back to the planners again. I also use a personal planner but its main purpose is for rewind planning, meaning that I used it mainly as a memory keeping planner. It gets used as a normal planner only when I am travelling and I can't take with me my ECLP. The personal planner that I use is a Filofax Saffiano Organiser in a beautiful Aquamarine colour with Sew Much Crafting inserts in the wo2p (week on 2 pages) format and I love it. 


For pre-planning my weeks and organise my life in general I like to use cute notepads, post-its and everything in between. Currently I use this set that I bought from Stradivarious

I hope you enjoyed my post and  i will see you in the next one!

Athina
xx
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment