Wednesday 22 February 2017

Weekly Spread 20.02 - 26.02.2017

Hello everyone!!
I am coming back at you today with another Weekly Spread post.

Even though Valentines Day has passed, I wanted to use another kit that was kind of Valentines Day themed for this week. I chose for one more time a kit from My Pretty Paper Designs because I love the colour combination and the pattern of this one. The Eiffel Towers are so cute!! I would like to point out that this is a free printable kit and you can find it easily at her website.



This week I used more stickers from other shops but mainly from other free printable sheets from various sites, which I will try to link (if I can find them, because some of them are very old):


Continuing, we have
I loved how this spread turned out and I can't wait to fill it out with my plans!!



I hope you enjoyed my post and  i will see you in the next one!

Athina
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment